Click here to play the most up-to-date version
ALL the changes
- Move on up! New (hopefully) easier to use control scheme.
- Mobile: move by tapping and holding on the left and right buttons at the bottom or any point directly above them (all the way to the top of the screen)
- Desktop: keyboard input only now (A and D or left and right arrow keys to move and S or down arrow to interact)
- Moved the informational UI elements (level, score, and timer) to the top of the screen to stop it from blocking what Chef is holding
- Made it easier to interact with customers by increasing the serve area to the left and right of their centre point
- High score! The highest achieved score will now be saved and persisted across play sessions along with the level it was achieved on
- Added sounds and music!
- Stats are fun! You can now view statistics on actions like the number of orders served and how many customers you’ve served (in)correctly
- Added a pause menu!
- New sprites and backgrounds!
- Unlock additional Chef sprites and backgrounds by achieving certain milestones
- Swap between them on the pause screen
- Interact and arrow buttons now match the kitchen background
- Unified button sprites!
- Drop rate of needed items (based on player’s held items) increased